Skip to content

Veterans Services

The Snow College Veterans Educational Benefit Office provides assistance to veterans and qualified dependents of disabled or deceased veterans. The office strives to keep students informed as to eligibility requirements and procedures necessary for receiving their educational benefits.

As VA Benefit requirements have changed, you will need to apply even earlier. If you are planning to attend Snow College, it is not too soon to start your application. To receive Certificates of Eligibility and Federal and State Tuition Assistance, applications need to be done early, some processes will take 30 to 45 days lead time. In order for funds to be ready before school starts, applications should be completed earlier that the start of school.

For assistance and for answers to questions, or to schedule an appointment, email ude.wons@enelad.kcaj or call 435.283.7130. The Veterans Office is located on the second floor, Room 206, of the Greenwood Student Center.

We recommend that every Veteran and eligible dependents of Veterans apply for Federal Student Aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applicants can receive both GI Bill benefits and Federal Student Aid benefits, as well as selected scholarships. Be mindful of deadlines when completing applications.

Financial Aid Contact: ude.wons@dialaicnanif
Scholarship Contact: ude.wons@spihsralohcs